Mar 12, 2010

Pink Dreams


Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words.

They are the hieroglyphics of angels,
loved by all men for the beauty of their character,
though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning.

Lydia M. Child


These past days I have been dreaming about pink flowers to plant in
our garden this summer. Phloxes, Peonies, Roses and my beloved Lathyrus
(first photo above) are my pink favorites at the moment.


All colours appeal to me, but these days I am in a pink mood.
I can almost smell the Phloxes with their heavy scent while I
turn the pages of my gardening books.


As a child my mother always told me to focus on the beauty that surrounded me.
The small birds in the trees above my head and the tiny flowers between the tiles at my feet.



I am grateful for that lesson every day and someday I will tell it to our little one.

Have a lovely weekend everybody and take care.

3 comments:

vk said...

Such beautiful shots. You mother is absolutely right. Stay happy.

Anonymous said...

Your little one has an amazing Mom and Grandmother.....love all that PINK!!!!

Gail Peck said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...