Jan 18, 2010

For dear Vineeta

In everyone's life,
at some time, our inner fire goes out.
It is then burst into flame
by an encounter with another human being.
We should all be thankful for those people
who rekindle the inner spirit.

Albert Schweitzer


Some years ago I had just started to share my pictures with other people.
I was dreaming about my own blog, but didn't know how to start.
Then I received a lovely message from Vineeta from India
who wanted to make a blogpost about my home for her
She also encouraged me to start my own blog
and was very positive about my work.

I think she will never know how important it was for me at that point
to get such positive input. It helped me to loose my insecurity
and to give it a try. A choice I still enjoy every day :)


Today I noticed she made a beautiful post about my work
and it really touched me.

Thank you dear Vineeta and take care,
with love, Sas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sas,
She has a lovely blog and is no surprise she recognized a kindred spirit and offered encouragement!!!
missy from the bayou
ps you both seem to have a love for the same palette too!!

Elisa Day said...

I love these photos! I also love Viinetas blog and yours. I remember she posted some wonderful photos from your home.

Vineeta said...

WOW Sas! Thats such a beautiful thing to say. I think of all the good things people have spoken about me or my blog, what you just said I will hold closest to my heart. Because I know how grateful I feel to all those people who have trusted, inspired and encouraged me when I was not sure about myself. Sending you a BIG HUG!

Kate at Serendipity said...

Gorgeous photos, wonderful words. I love to come here.

chris said...

Great photographs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...